Update 3: waiting for test results


Ok. Had an ultrasound and an amino. They are determining her health and development as well as if there is an infection.

If there is an infection, they will induce me right away.

If there is not, we will take it day by day.

Pray for the second!

I love your support and encouragement from afar!!

Xo,
Michelle

Advertisements

7 thoughts on “Update 3: waiting for test results

  1. Thanks for all of the updates… keep us posted. Thinking about you and Roo and crossing all my fingers and toes for you!! STAY STRONG!

  2. I have been reading your posts all day but haven’t been able to comment on my phone so I’ve had to wait until now, but I’ve been thinking of you and praying for you and Roo! I know that she is a strong little girl and am hoping she can cook in there a little longer, but if not, I know it will be because she’s ready to meet her awesome mama!

Please share your story

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s