One is silver and the other gold.
When I was little, I was a Brownie. I never made it to full-on Girl Scout though, which I’m OK with not doing. I always remembered this song: Make New Friends. It popped into my head when I saw read Jaime’s blog post this weekend. I’m honored that she added me to her list of beautiful bloggers. I’m so new to the infertility world and to the world of blogging about it that I was happily surprised that she included me in her list. Thank you!
In my short time blogging about my challenges trying to conceive with diminished ovarian reserve, I have “met” so many incredible, inspiring, strong women. As unlucky as I feel to be a part of this infertility “club,” I feel incredibly lucky to be connecting with others – friends who have forged the way before me and who are open to sharing their own joys, disappointments and experiences.
So, the way this works is: list 7 things about yourself and then list 7 other beautiful bloggers:
7 Things About Myself:
1.I met my husband on eHarmony in January of 2009, we got engaged in December 2009, and we were married in August of 2010.
2. I played the violin when I was little for many years and a part of me regrets quitting. I would never admit it to my parents! 😉
3. I worked for a major PR firm and quit my job because I felt overworked and I wanted to focus on my personal life. I do freelance PR now – am moderately successfully – but a part of me wishes that I had stayed and not given up.
4. I have traveled to 24 countries around the world and 34 of the United States.
5. I am more insecure in a relationship than I am out of one – probably because when single I had no one to worry about except myself.
6. I am a middle child – my older sister is bipolar and my younger brother is a physician.
7. Sometimes I want to give up my life, buy a cottage in the country and have a life like a character in a romance novel.
7 Amazing Bloggers:
1. Lisa at Pursuit of Pregnancy
2. Pearl at My Little Valley of Tears
5. Diana at Bun(less) in the Oven
6. Jo at MoJo Working
7. Tippy at Tippy and Tidy’s Tumultuous Trip to Toddlers