If I had gotten a positive OPK test this morning, I would have gone in for a follow-up ultrasound but now I will go tomorrow. I’m actually glad that I’m going tomorrow because then MH will be with me. I pray, pray, pray that my uterine lining is thick enough to do the IUI. I also pray, pray, pray that I have not yet ovulated. I had one cycle where I never got a positive LH surge, so I hope that is not the case this month.
Tomorrow, I’ll go to the u/s armed with questions that I will ask the doctor. I hope that I’m not missing anything:
- What can I take to increase the uterine lining in the next cycle? Estrogen patch, Viagra, baby aspirin – all treatments for thin lining that I’ve read about online?
- Is it possible to try a lower dose of Letrozole before going to injectable meds?
- Can I still trigger without the IUI?
- Can I still take the progesterone?
- What is the minimum uterine lining? What is ideal?
- What are the next steps?
I am nervous and anxious. MH came home early from work yesterday and we went for a long walk. I confessed to him that I am feeling more depressed than ever (with the exception of after the miscarriage) in this struggle to get pregnant. I know that I’ll get over this hurdle like I always do. I just am holding my breath until I know what will happen at our appointment tomorrow. I pray, pray, pray that we can move forward with the IUI.