I hate infertility today because:
- It makes me depressed
- I get so hopeful and then I get so let down
- I feel so alone
- Our insurance covers NONE of it (with the exception of some of the diagnostic testing)
- I have no control. None. And, I hate it
- I’ve allowed it to take over my thoughts
- Most people don’t really understand it and say the wrong things and I stop wanting to be around them
- It is one of the longest emotional roller coasters I have ever been on
One of the only positives I have found in this experience is that MH and I have gotten so much closer.
I don’t wish infertility on anyone. I HATE infertility.